National Counsellors’ Day 2023 Online Conference. Theme: Social and Political Issues in Counselling and Psychotherapy. Holding space for difficult but necessary conversations!
Hi there, thanks for your interest in purchasing the 2023 National Counsellors’ Day Conference.
Here’s what you get:
- RECORDING 1 – Dr Elizabeth Cotton. Presentation: It’s the hope that kills you.
- RECORDING 2 – The National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society (Headline Sponsor). Presentation: Politics and the Professional Body: a view into what the NCPS do for counselling & psychotherapy.
- RECORDING 3 – Dr Dwight Turner. Presentation: The Journey Continues: Continued Conversations Around Race in Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- RECORDING 4 – Rahil Virik from Gendered Intelligence. Presentation : A brief overview of working with Trans Non-Binary and Gender Exploring Clients.
- RECORDING 5 – Mamood Ahmad. Presentation: Rebooting Counselling & Psychotherapy* Therapy with a Systemic, Inclusive, and Socially Conscious Heart.
- RECORDING 6 – Lesley Dougan. Presentation: The Importance of Embedding Social and Political Issues within Counsellor Training.
- RECORDING 7 – Rethink Mental Illness – Davinder Kaur. Presentation: Building communities that care.
- RECORDING 8 – Erin Stevens. Presntation: Details coming soon.
- RECORDING 9 – Mel Ciavucco. Presentation: Weight stigma and disordered eating: the hidden epidemic?
- RECORDING 10 – Psychotherapy and Counselling Union (PCU). Presentation: Why Join a Union? From a political perspective.
Upon purchase you will receive an email containing the links to watch each of the presentations, as well as a printable CPD certificate (5 hours).
If you have any questions or require any support then please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.