Due to popular demand we have released the recording of the National Counsellors’ Day 2020 Conference, with the exception of the presentation by Aashna at the end of the day – this was because this was a experiential workshop and we didn’t have participants permission. However, you can still see all of the other presentations.
What do you get?
- Interview with Maria Albertsen from Counsellors Together UK
- Presentation – Dr Elizabeth Cotton – IAPT and the ‘Uberisation’ of mental health services
- Presentation – Dr Phil Cox – Extinction Rebellion: The potential impact of civil disobedience upon professional conduct hearings
- Brief Talk – Psychotherapy and Counselling Union (PCU) and JHD Counselling Ltd.
- Presentation – Mason Webb – Debunking gender identity: A reflective guide to gender identity counselling
- Presentation – Jo Watson – Dropping the Disorder! Challenging the medicalisation of emotional distress in counselling and psychotherapy
Upon purchase you will receive an email containing the links to watch each of the presentations.
If you have any questions or require any support then please do email us at email@example.com.